Who am I
I am A+ certified which is an industry standard certification in the IT (Information Technology) field. It allows the customer to know I have, at minimum, the basic competence of performing troubleshooting on computers.
What kind of clients am I looking for?
What I need from the customer is basic information before I can get started so that I am prepared for what may lay ahead. The following is a brief outline of questions I will be asking:
- Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
- What make is it? Dell, Compaq, HP, Apple, IBM etc…
- Is the computer a PC or MAC?
- Is your computer under warranty with a current company ie Computer City, ACT, Bermuda Microsystems etc…?
- How long have you had this computer?
- What Operating System is running on your computer? Windows XP/Vista etc…
- What issues are you experiencing? Answer to the best of your abilities
- Connection to internet?
- Cannot open or use programs?
- Blue Screens?
- Computer does not boot into Windows?
- Computer does not turn on?
- No video?
- No Sound?
- Are you planning on installing software and need assistance?
I do home visits and provide detailed summary reports of work performed in terms that the client will understand because there is nothing worse than having your computer come back to you with no specific details of what the problem was. I have extensive work experience in the service centre and call center industry and provide top quality service. The evaluation period is free.
Please note that I am not proficient with MAC computers. However I can be of some assistance for the basics such as file transfers to flash drives etc. For more information and inquiries I can be contacted at email@example.com.